Single again and joined MFP, what a weekend!

Options
Hi guys,

I have been wanting to join MFP for a while as I have heard some great things about the website. However, I kept putting it off with the old excuse 'I'll do it tomorrow etc'. Anyway, decided to give myself a kick up the bum today as nothing is going to change about my weight, levels of fitness etc until I do something about it! Unless somone has a genie in a lamp, anyone.?

Due to very recent break up, I am going through a difficult time, so introducing life style changes is not goiing to be easy but I plan to take one day at a time. Anyway, I am hoping to meet some new friends on MFP whom we can share our bad/good days, inspire each other and most importantly, to keep us smiling and share a laugh as life is definately to short.

Caz

Replies

• chavaaguirre
    chavaaguirre Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!
  • dar9757
    dar9757 Posts: 28
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Feel free to add me! I love to give and receive encouragement and advice. Good Luck!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group..happy to have you here. Feel free to add me. I am on here every day..off and on all day on. I'm a bit addicted to this place. :-)
  • fishsticks913
    fishsticks913 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    My biggest kick in the butt was "the breakup" at the end of February.... so don't limit yourself saying that lifestyle changes aren't going to be easy... just saying. Sometimes, like in my situation...it was honestly easier cause it then gave me something to focus on and take my mind off of everything else.
    Welcome aboard! Feel free to add!
  • dcjackson50
    dcjackson50 Posts: 196
    Options
    Good luck to you! Sometimes changes in our lives are the best times to introduce new habits and new goals because it keeps us positive,...looking forward and not back!
  • mhcoss
    mhcoss Posts: 220
    Options
    Hey I'm newly single too!!!!!!!!!