Pre-Emptive Damage Control

Options
2»

Replies

• abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I always look up the restaurant menus before I go anywhere, it's definitely a habit I picked up here! And since my parents have their "favorites" when they come down here I can usually pick between 3-4 meals that I'll probably be having. I want to be able to enjoy a burger and fries when they are here, and there is a very high chance I'll be fitting a homemade mozzarella stick from my favorite burger joint in as well. :) That just means lunch (probably at a pizza place) will be a small slice of pizza and a salad. I don't know if I should ask now where my parents want to eat on Saturday? I don't know if that borders into obsessive territory.

@Francl27‌ I generally do eat back some of my exercise cals when I'm on 1200, so my total cals is usually 1300-1500 depending on how much I work out/how hungry I am. When I started I didn't eat them back and I quickly learned that wasn't going to work. lol
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I'd totally ask them where they want to eat but I'm a planner, lol. But in most places, you can eat for a reasonable amount of calories (I do consider two slices of cheese pizza reasonable at 600 calories). Try not to sweat it too much!