I am 25 & have 70 lbs to loose - want some fitness pal friends

Options
Hi everyone!!! I have been a member for a while however I recenlty got serious about my eating habits and exercising! I am 25 and since I was 20 I have been gradually gaining weight. I am done!!!! I want my teenage confidence back before I turn 26. Determined that I won't stop this time around I made myself a motivation Instagram and it helps be more accountable with my progress pictures. Please add me I need new and more friends on myfittnespal app. I would love the support and to support you too!!! :)B)<3 (*)

Replies

• ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    Hi! I'll be 26 next month and also have 70 pounds to get rid of. I would love to help you and have you help me reach those goals!
  • ivelisse87
    ivelisse87 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi Im turning 28 this year but i know what you're talking about i have been gaining weight for the past couple of year and now i have to lose 70 pounds i started doing the paleo diet and have lost 12 pounds in 12 days so i started working out at home yesterday ( doing insanity lord help me lol) feel free to add me we can motivate each other!!
  • racheltrippet
    Options
    Hi! I'm so glad you posted this! I jut started my serious get back on track today! Would love someone to help keep me accountable and vice versa!