Insanity workout

Options
WOW!!! Started insanity workout today (06/02/13), did the fit test...and all I have to say is...I hope I can finish the workout!

Who else out there is new to insanity? What are you thinking?

Replies

• bawalker11
    bawalker11 Posts: 78
    Options
    I am on my second week.. it is really tough but worth it. Just power through it and take each day at a time!
  • Jeeto115
    Jeeto115 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Did you do any other workout before insanity to work your way up to it?
  • p0kers0ph
    p0kers0ph Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    It's intense isn't it! I guess it's in the name lol.
    I started yesterday, today was immense! Just do your best and keep pressing play :)
  • georgann1114
    georgann1114 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5! I can tell you it does not get easier but you get stronger!! Good luck!! Me an Shaun T have a love/hate relationship LOL
  • o0JenB0o
    o0JenB0o Posts: 39
    Options
    I just finished Insanity Yesterday YAY
    it is SUPER Intense but the Results are AMAZING.
    I lost 13.8 pounds and OVER 36 Inches in those 63 day
    Good luck to you :)
  • jenparso
    jenparso Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the Hip Hop Abs dvd and hoping to work my way up to insanity!
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    I just finished week 4 but hurt my foot doing in and out abs ???? so hoping I'll be ok to continue. It's a great workout though I've been recommending it to everybody I know
  • k_stanway
    k_stanway Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm four days in, I love it, but it is HARD.
  • Jeeto115
    Jeeto115 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Started insanity workout today (06/02/13), did the fit test...and all I have to say is...I hope I can finish the workout!

Who else out there is new to insanity? What are you thinking?

And my body is sore just from the fit test.
  • catgocrazy
    catgocrazy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm on day three today. So it's my second official workout since day one was the fit test. My legs are really sore.
  • ShamelesslyFlawed
    ShamelesslyFlawed Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My husband & I start today! We are super excited!!
  • kaleena1983
    kaleena1983 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Today is day 23 for me. I really enjoy it. The only issue I've had is that it does cause a lot of knee pain, so I have to ice a lot. I've already lost 5 pounds, and my speed has increased dramatically. I would say it's best for people that are already used to working out, because it is very intense.
  • Jdhendricks
    Options
    I just started today as well. Today I did the Fit test!
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options

I'm on week 5. Yes. I did JM30DS in January, JMRI30 in Feb and March, and Hip Hop Abs (which is beans compared to all the others) in April.
  • mcibty
    mcibty Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I ordered my DVD's on Friday and was so pumped to get them - turns out the eBay seller was a con, so I've bought another lot today and PRAYING that it's going to come this week.

I know I'm going to regret saying this now, but I am super excited about starting. I'm looking forward to some sweat sessions. I've got my 'before' pics all done, so really want to get into it and get those fit 'after' photos up on MFP, hell, even Facebook!

Good luck! Add me if you want so I can keep track of you, as you'll be about a week ahead of me!
  • ProudMotherof4ProudWife2007
    Options
    I love Insanity ! I start day 12 today .Just have to be careful I've hurt myself twice doing it
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    By the way, even though I'm 5 weeks in...I STILL fall to the floor at the end of the workouts (during those darn pushups!) Just take breaks when you need them and get back into it as soon as you catch your breath and get some water.
  • valentiinna
    Options
    Hey guys.. Im going to start today as well!! :) i just printed out the schedule and the menu and i will do fit test in couple of hours. im really excited!
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options

I had no idea what I was getting into when I started...I jumped right in with no build up....it hurt - it was hard - it was worth it!! Don't give up and go at your own pace. You'll build up and be able to crank it with the rest of them when it's over!
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    its a difficult workout but you can do it. you will get better the more you push I am on week six