skinny fiber

Does it help

Replies

• LadyRowyn
    LadyRowyn Posts: 25 Member
    I'm currently using Skinny Fiber and would say that it definitely helps. It's helped me detox, kick cravings to the curb, and so far I've lost almost 30lb. Give it a try. They have a money back guarantee.
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    LadyRowyn wrote: »
    I'm currently using Skinny Fiber and would say that it definitely helps. It's helped me detox, kick cravings to the curb, and so far I've lost almost 30lb. Give it a try. They have a money back guarantee.
    What did it detox that your body couldn't do naturally?

If you're worried about being regular, you do know you could eat food that has enough fibre, and VOILA - money saved!

OP - no.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Just another gimmick. How would Skinny Fiber fit into a maintenance plan? Would you take it everyday?

OP - look to make a few permanent changes in your lifestyle. That way the weight you lose won't come back. Eating more fiber is great....JKwolly is right....there is food that has fiber.

• barbecuesauce
    barbecuesauce Posts: 1,771 Member
    I was hoping this would be a low-cal bean recipe thread
  • tincanonastring
    tincanonastring Posts: 3,944 Member
    I've got a way better cleanse for you!

60387528.jpg
  • gmalinda51
    gmalinda51 Posts: 1 Member
    Yes, it does work. I lost 76 lbs with Skinny Fiber in 2014. Without it, I could not lose at all, no matter how careful I was. You see, I cannot exercise due to a medical condition, and Skinny Fiber has made it possible. I am now starting again to get rid of the rest with their newest product, Skinny Body MAX, which is an enhanced version of Skinny Fiber.
    It is not just fiber as you think of fiber - it doesn't make you have to "go" all the time. What it does do is, it helps curb cravings, helps control appetite, and Skinny Fiber blocks up to 20-30% of all calories and fat eaten from being absorbed by the body. I love the stuff! It's been a life saver for me.
  • kathy0224
    kathy0224 Posts: 43 Member
    I always question people who promote something & it is their first or 2nd post...... smells like a salesperson.....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!