Hi Everyone! Looking for tips and suggestions :)

Hello All! I'm new to the community. I've been using the LoseIt app since 2011, but I found that this app was more compatible with other things on the market and decided to switch.Plus, I like all of the nutritional info I can track on here! What are some tips and ideas that you all have found can maximize the potential for this app? Thanks!! :smile:

Replies

• cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Hi there! Good luck with your weight loss. Your post is kind of vague. Is there a particular question or piece of advice you need? It's probably best that you play around with the app and see what's available. Plus, in each forum section, there are announcements. Try reading that and see if it answers your questions. The site can seem scary at first, but once you invest some time in learning about it, you'll become adapted to its layout.

Good luck!
  • Thanks for the reply! I"m still getting used to all the different features. I used LoseIt before this, and MFP blows them out of the water. It's overwhelming and confusing, but I'm hoping to make a few new friends along the way :smile: