Weight loss not being tracked properly :(

Options
Tuesday20
Tuesday20 Posts: 93 Member
When I started my journey, I was 141 pounds, now I am 135. Yet, MFP thinks I have only lost 2 pounds! Is my maths really dodgy, or is MFP not tracking properly? (Sorry, I would have posted this to the technical support forum, but it wont let me create a post there... again, is that something I need to address?)

Thanks for your help!

Replies

• NSimone27
    NSimone27 Posts: 5 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    You need to update your weight yourself, MFP does not do it for you! If you use the computer version, go to My Home, then Check-In, and update your weight when you've lost/gained. Hope this helps :)
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    If you have been updating your weight, you can double-check that your entries are all correct (and edit any that aren't) here in your Progress screen. Chances are somewhere along the line you accidentally made a typo, or something similar :)
  • Tuesday20
    Tuesday20 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for your responses. Going to my progress screen, MFP was tracking my original starting weight from last year (I stopped logging nearly 12 months ago!) So, back then, my starting weight was 137, hence the discrepancy! Thank you both for your help <3