Redress269

Options
Hi,
My name is Sharon and I am 66 years old and have been heavy my whole life. My heaviest weight was 262 and that was about 10 years ago. I have slowly been losing, and I mean slowly. This last month I have been pretty stagnant and 165 and I have been trying to increase my exercise. I have 3 children and 5 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren. I was married for 42 years and then got a divorce. Things have been kind of rough financially, but I am still working and making ends meet. Sometimes it is hard to buy organic foods, but I do try to buy lots of fruits and veggies for snacks instead of processed foods. I've gotten them mostly out of my life now. Please tell me a little bit about yourself. I'm not sure if this is where I'm supposed to post or not as I am new to the site. I joined it in 2011, but then never did anything other than track my foods, and that is what I'm doing again as I think it does help to figure out where I'm going wrong. I am only 5 feet 2 inches, so I may be eating too much. My goal is to lose 1 pound a week, but that hasn't been happening lately. So I need to try to figure out why...probably sometimes I don't eat well and I do get stressed at times and that can interfere with processing foods correctly too. There are so many things that can contribute to it, but I definitely don't want to gain any back. Last March my weight was creeping back up to 200 and I swore to myself I would never see that number again, so I took pretty good control, but I seem to be stuck at 165 and that is still at least 35 pounds from my goal.