30 day shred results

Options
I need some motivation to start 30 DS.

Please can people share their results and also what weight size did you start with

Replies

• hnyzthms
    hnyzthms Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    Bump
  • 4bettermenow
    4bettermenow Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I am horrified to post this...but I think I see some results...maybe..

I am on the 3rd circuit now...2 days into it. I haven't seen in weightloss in three weeks, but my clothes are fitting a whole lot better these days. I went from loose 14's and tight 12s to comfortable 12 and falling off 14s.

lxclrn64v4gc.jpg
    nzd9smlnx7ts.jpg
  • Mikeyloye
    Mikeyloye Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You should be proud of that ^ that's good results keep up the good work
  • 4bettermenow
    Options
    Ah, thank you. Truly...thank you for saying that.
  • AndreaWhite611
    AndreaWhite611 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Easy to see a difference 4betterme! Keep doing what your doing cuz it is working for ya!
  • BrownsFan19
    BrownsFan19 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I can totally see the difference! Way to go girl! Be proud of what you are doing. 30DS is not easy!
  • bigmamabird
    bigmamabird Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Amazing results, 4betterme!! I LOVE seeing real life before and afters as opposed to anything a company publishes. Thank you for posting, that's very motivational!
  • beachlover83
    beachlover83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I can definitely tell the difference! Keep it up!
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    Wow that's amazing results. When you said your 3rd circuit do u mean you've been doing it for 3 months now. How many times a week. Thanks for posting as I feel so motivated now x
  • 4bettermenow
    Options
    No, that means I am on level 3. I do it five days a week and take the weekends off. I've been doing it since January 5th.
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    Thanks. Do u just do level 3 five days a wk. Sorry for all the questions but what amazing results x
  • 4bettermenow
    Options
    No worries! :) I am happy and a bit shocked with the results. I am super glad I took pictures now, because I don't see a big difference. LOL

I did lvl 1 for 2 weeks, lvl 2 for 2 weeks and lvl 3 I just started this week. My friend is sending me insanity, so I will try that one next. Just a note too, I also walk 3 days a week with Walk away the pounds...usually for 15-30 min after I do the shred. Depends on how I feel that day.
  • kaybrose730
    kaybrose730 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    If you search for 30 Day shred results you'll find tons of threads with before & after pics..
  • GaugeGale
    GaugeGale Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I used this workout for over a year and half from October 2012 to mid 2014 as I find it works so well and really keeps you in shape. I stopped doing it last April as I was 3 months pregnant and decided to just take a break and keep my regular walking routine. I had my daughter Nov 17th and decided to dig out Jillian again in January. I started level 1 Jan 12th and decided to take pics this time around for motivation but I didn't take pics until Jan 22, I took another yesterday exactly 2 weeks later. I think I notice a difference in the last 2 weeks.

x6v6gaqr9g8u.jpg

• GaugeGale
    GaugeGale Posts: 7 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    jan 22 left and Feb 5th right

jc8najqs53d4.jpg
  • sengalissa
    sengalissa Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I do not have pics but I did level 1 and 2 and had great results. Not on the scale but in the mirror!
    Afterwards, I switched to a lifting routine which has served me even more.

30DS, definitely worth it! Commit to those few weeks, just do it without questioning every single workout. Tell yourself that you can stop after you completed the whole program. (You won't though.)
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    Thanks. Your all keeping me motivated
  • shama_014
    shama_014 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi guys.
    I am doing 30DS since 10th December 2014 and I have lost 2 kg.
    The results are really amazing. :)
  • hnyzthms
    Options
    shama_014 wrote: »
    Hi guys.
    I am doing 30DS since 10th December 2014 and I have lost 2 kg.
    The results are really amazing. :)

Brilliant. How often and what level u doing x