Looking for friends

Options
Hey!

I downloaded this app yesterday and I can already feel myself getting addicted. I'm still getting my head around how to add people on here. Feel free to add me so that We can share weight loss tips, recipes, etc. I could do with the motivation

Replies

• ROFLwaffle82
    ROFLwaffle82 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm fairly new to the app and I can say it has really helped me. I'm down 45 lbs so far with 41 more to go.
  • eloisecromwell276
    Options
    That's great how long did it take you to lose the pounds? And any tips?
  • Melicious78
    Options
    Hi! Just starting my journey too. About two weeks in. So far just tracking everything I eat and peppering in some working out. Feel free to add!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Hey there-feel free to add me if you like.
    I'm a distance runner and dancer. I also love food and cooking/baking.
    Just finished my first half marathon in November and am training for a full right now. Not on here for weight loss but for the food/exercise diary (great print offs for my endocrinologist...also I'm a type I diabetic.)
  • eloisecromwell276
    Options
    How do I get on to your profile girls? X
  • KelchUSMC
    KelchUSMC Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Adding anyone and everyone!
  • jpaulie
    jpaulie Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    sure add me
  • eloisecromwell276
    Options
    How do I view your profile?
  • ROFLwaffle82
    ROFLwaffle82 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    @eloisecromwell276‌ The first thing I did was to stop drinking anything but water back in May. I went through serious caffeine and sugar withdrawals but it was worth it. I changed my eating habits (Nothing fried. Nothing sugary. Smaller portions. Nothing too crazy) and started exercising regularly in October. I do something called DDPYoga six days a week. According to my BMI, I'm now under the obesity level for the first time in my adult life. I'm vacationing in June. My goal is to be able to go shirtless on the beach without being ashamed for the first time. It will happen.
  • Jen33177
    Jen33177 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been doing this about a month and have lost 10 lbs by cutting out sodas and walking more. I would love to have some friends on here to talk with as I go. :)
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    How do I view your profile?

I just added you-only my friends can view my profile (works like facebook) so just click on the person's picture. If they have privacy settings on there, you need to send a friend request. When they approve it, you can see more.
  • eloisecromwell276
    Options
    @ROFLwaffle82‌ that brilliant. Fortunately I don't drink a lot of sugary drinks. Simply because I don't like fizzy drinks or diluted juices etc. I do, on the other hand, love coffee. I'm not finding it to difficult to cut out of my diet. I've replaced it coffee with English and green tea. I do love a brew. Thanks for the tips.
    No doubt you will be beach body ready for June with that ambition of yours!
  • eloisecromwell276
    Options
    How do I view your profile @jpaulie‌
  • Hey!

I downloaded this app yesterday and I can already feel myself getting addicted. I'm still getting my head around how to add people on here. Feel free to add me so that We can share weight loss tips, recipes, etc. I could do with the motivation

• losefatjon
    losefatjon Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Jonathan I've used this app in the beginning of my journey of weight loss last year and now I'm 20 pounds lighter but I still have some ways to go. Now being 250 my goal is to reach 230 and I need support and a good friend to help me get through this. :D
  • alfaroraquel
    Options
    Hi everyone! just starting to work on this calorie counting system. Very excited! I will love to loose 40 pounds. That's my goal!
  • 12486parris
    Options
    Hello I'm a newbie :D just starting today hope to make some friends and get off to a good start :p
  • jpomplas2
    jpomplas2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey guys add me too!! Would love any and all support and encouragement !!we can do it!! I'm 9pounds down--51 pounds to go :) xoxo
  • Jen33177
    Jen33177 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Woo hooo! I have some friends now! :) I like to look at others food diaries to give me some new ideas. I log all of my food, but tend to eat the same things over and over and some new inspiration is always a good thing!
  • Walker576
    Options
    I've only been at this for about a few weeks. I gained A LOT of weight with my pregnancy (my daughter is two now) and... I don't know. It's like I just woke up one day and looked in the mirror and went, "Seriously?" I was about 115 before I got pregnant, and when I hit about 180 last year, I knew something had to give.

I'm down some (169 when I weighed in this morning) and that's mostly just from drinking a crap ton of water and only about half a coke every couple of days. About 30-45 minutes cardio a day in the gym probably hasn't hurt.

Would love some friends to help stay motivated!