Boobies

Options
Hi Everyone,

I am on the road to weight loss and have one question that I hope someone can answer. I have given birth to four children and in the process went from a B cup to a D cup. Is there anyway to lose weight and keep your boobs? I know the question sounds silly but I honestly would like to know.

Replies

• MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Build up your pectoral muscles. As far as fat loss I can't speak to that (I'm barely a B cup myself :neutral_face: ) but I know that to keep your boobs perky, you should build up the muscle beneath it-keep the lift.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    No.
  • Lauren5280
    Lauren5280 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    No there is no proven way to "keep" the fat that makes up breast tissue. Just like there is no way to spot reduce fat.
  • peblesboop
    peblesboop Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    TamekaJ1- I am an ultrasound tech that specializes in Breast. You can work out the pectoral muscle to give you a little lift but as far as fat loss the body will take fat from where it wants and for us women that means losing fat in our breast. just a little fyi. If you want to add me as a friend that would be cool.
  • Codilee87
    Codilee87 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    At my fittest I could only wear a double A cup (practically in the negatives over here lol) Then I got married and put on a bit of weight (15lbs) and went up to a B cup. Then I had my boys, and the girls shot up to a D cup. Now I'm back down to a B and still have 50lbs to lose - my hopes for keeping the boobies are not high.
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    When I gained a bunch a weight, for the first time in my life I had a wee bit of cleavage. Before that I was a "Nearly B" cup. I literally had bras where the size was called that, lol. Now, I have lost 51lbs and 'dey gone! LOL. I don't mind, though. I can go braless and save lots of money!
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    No.
  • hybridangel
    hybridangel Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    No. Thank God necause I am just quitting breastfeeding my 12 month old and II'm a k cup. I was a f before i got pregnant. Its fat. I've gone to a B cup before when loosing lots of weight. Truely with this weight you don't want to gain your boobs.
  • GothyFaery
    GothyFaery Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Breast implants after the weight loss is the only way to change what your genetics want.
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Are you all finished having kids, done nursing, etc and still have size D? If that's the case I'd say you probably won't shrink back down to a B, but you will lose boob weight in the process.

I'd either start saving up for a boob job or go visit Victoria Secret and get some of those bras that guarentee to enhance you of 2 full cup sizes...