Looking for friends...

Options
I am re-starting my weight loss attempt/journey/adventure/whatever you want to call it. I'm looking to lose 30 lbs. I dropped 40 about 3 years ago and gained 15 of it back (it feels like just at christmas). I would love some friends working toward the same goals. We can keep one another motivated!

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome! Feel free to add me I am down 130 pounds in a year. I did this without diet pills, surgery, or crazy fad diets.
  • bluearmy28
    bluearmy28 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat here. Lost 40lbs 3years ago and it's creeping back up on me. I am looking to drop 30 in next 4 months.
  • jessicam319
    jessicam319 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the same boat, going to add you! Others, feel free to add me too! It really helps me to have people on my feed who are logging in and working out.
  • johnnyk75
    Options
    Your free to add me I've lost 7 sone up to now
  • FrancisCV7
    FrancisCV7 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Ah! I can sympathize with you! I lost about 25 pounds using MFP and a fitbit, and unfortunately gained a lot of it back.

Time to get back on the wagon! :)
  • pseel43
    Options
    Hello! I'm trying to get back on a weight loss journey myself!! I could use some help!! Feel free to add me!
  • beenishzeib
    Options
    How do you add people?
  • HawaiianImport
    HawaiianImport Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    How do I add friends not from my facebook? I'm on a journey to lose 80 pounds. :p So far I'm down 25
  • immaish
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation! Lost 50lbs a couple years ago then got a new job with way more sitting, lost my mojo, and gained 30 back. Hoping to drop this 30!