Feeling exhausted

I'm feeling so worn down and so tired all the time. I'm eating enough calories and never feel hungry. I crossfit about 3-4 times a week. I work full time and typically get 8 hours or so of sleep every night. I just can't seem to feel rested. Does anyone else have this problem and if so what helps you? I'm almost wondering if I should see my doctor, I feel as though I could fall asleep at any point. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

Replies

• PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    I recently felt similar as well and did go to see my doctor who confirmed my suspicions that I had some hormonal issues (my thyroid was low). I've since started changing my diet to reduce inflammation and although I haven't had my thyroid re-tested yet last week I realized I was starting to wake up feeling RESTED for the first time in months!

Feel free to friend me and we can chat! :)
  • fitphoenix
    fitphoenix Posts: 9,673 Member
    Sounds like you've gone through the list of easy self-assessment options and now it's time to consult a doctor. They can check your bloodwork and verify for an underlying cause. Best of luck!
  • Kgerber777
    Kgerber777 Posts: 105 Member
    I would say the doctor is a good next step. It my just be that you are not getting enough of some sort of vitamin.