40lb to lose, would love some company!

Options
Hi, I'm here for the second time, this time in ernest - 40lb, target date 12th June 2015. It would be great to have a few friends on here so we can keep each other going. Feel free to add me :)

Replies

• camilarees
    Options
    hi me to i have 45lb to go ill send u a request !
  • danalw29
    danalw29 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in the same prediciment. I also have 40lbs to lose. I'm also looking for more friends to motivate me so I hope you don't mind if I send you a request. :)
  • nikmicar
    Options
    I'd love to join you ladies too! I have 30 pounds left after a long journey. I'm trying to hit that goal by June 1st with a lot of work! I don't lose easily :(
  • BrittanieGo
    BrittanieGo Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Me too! 38 to go to goal. I don't have a deadline. Just would rather it be sooner than later :)
  • ybee1991
    ybee1991 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I have 39 lbs to lose, anyone can add me :smile:. I would like to lose it by...September, but I keep seeming to have setbacks and can't say I'm perfect: but I'm trying.
  • SaraBelle0312
    SaraBelle0312 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I have 45 to go at least...We'll see how I feel when I get there.
  • RunningForDonuts
    RunningForDonuts Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • immaish
    Options
    I have 30 to lose been a rough week and definitely going to be over again today. Could use some people to help inspire me to get past these false starts and stick with it!
  • nikmicar
    Options
    I'm not sure how MFP works with friends. I just joined a couple days ago. I have lost over 60 pound already and have a few tips that helped me along the way. Will you guys be able to see what I post in my newsfeed and vise versa?

Anyone can feel free to add me. I'm far from perfect but I keep going :)
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have some bigger numbers than most of you I have 140 yet to lose. The good news is I have lost 110 lbs. Feel free to add me!
  • nikmicar
    Options
    immaish, best advice it just keep doing it, you're going to mess up and go over, just try to get better each day. Change something each day, increase your cardio or cut down on a macro nutrient a little... take it day by day and don't beat yourself up :)
  • siouxzcue
    siouxzcue Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've got 60 lbs to lose. I just joined almost 3 weeks ago and have lost about 7 lbs, but it seems like my goal is sooooooo far away! I really do want to do this. I'm tired of having a closet full of clothes that I can't wear and avoiding cameras because I can't stand to see what's become of me! Yep, I'd be glad for some company and encouragement on this journey. Sign me up!
  • shilton01
    shilton01 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Gained over the years, lost 50 doing all the right things - exercise & healthy living. Felt great, stopped having a goal to work toward and instead reverted back to my old habits and gained 10 back. The good part is that I only gained 20 back and am back on track doing the things I know work. I will remove this 20 and take off another 10 this time. I don't know how to add anyone as a friend and I don't know how to join the group but would appreciate your help, support and encouragement.
  • tdlntrpze
    tdlntrpze Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello. This is my second time around also. I'll need that cheering squad/ guilt trip also. Looks like were all in the same boat.
  • MandyLou517
    MandyLou517 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've got somewhere between 30-40lbs to lose and would love some friends! I joined a while back but only recently started actually using the app. Feel free to add me!
  • cds_momto3
    cds_momto3 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 30 pounds - any of y'all feel free to add me! I've tried MFP twice before and have never embraced the community aspect, but this time I'm all in so I'm wanting to be accountable as much as possible. And I love to cheer others on!
  • summer_of_69
    summer_of_69 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to lose 20 by July 1 and another 20 by Jan 1, 2016. That will have me down to about 170, so maybe another 10 after that to be under 25 BMI (I'm 5'9"). So let's support each other!
  • joylevelup
    joylevelup Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I've been on here before and I really think having support and motivation from others is really making the difference. Good luck!
  • ceejaygettingfit
    Options
    I would love more support feel free to add me
  • amdawells
    amdawells Posts: 76 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I think we're all here for the same reason ;) My goal is to lose 30 lb. by June. I wonder if that's even possible?! I suppose 8lb a month isn't so bad. It seems so scary when I put it out here like this! Add me if ya'll would like! We can hold each other accountable & swap ideas & stories or whatever comes to mind!