NSV - getting the boyfriend to participate

Options
SDkitty
SDkitty Posts: 446 Member
Last night I wasn't really feeling up to a run but I "had" to because of GymPact, so my bf says "well I'll go for a walk with you" (he doesn't work out) and it ended up being a really fun little bit of exercise around the neighborhood :) As we were walking up one of the hills we crossed paths with an older couple out for their evening stroll and it was so cute, he looked at me and said, "we should do this more often" with a big dumb grin on his face.

Score one for the healthy way of life :flowerforyou:

Replies

• MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    :smile: Togetherness!! My hubby and I are doing this together, it is soo nice! Very Cool! Good luck! :flowerforyou:
  • CurvaciousBeautyToBe
    CurvaciousBeautyToBe Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    What a great NSV for you! I can only hope that my boyfriend will soon be ready to exercise with me now that he's quit smoking. :)
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Yay!!

It took some time, but my father started using MFP, then my brother, then my hubby (who stopped logging when I got sick... lol) .. but it's awesome to have a bit of unexpected support!!
  • short_nerdy_lady
    Options
    Congrats! I got mine to join MFP and he loves it! Now he mentions if I havent logged something LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!