LCHF Low Carb High Fat. Lost 35 so far

Options
loving it and doing it for life. Don't believe anyone who says it is bad to do this forever. Sweden has adopted this plan as good and healthy, and teaches it in their schools two children as well. The LCHF diet has swept the nation in Australiaand south America as well, and continues to gain popularity due to results.

Replies

• Fii__
    Fii__ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I've just started it a month or so ago. I've had heaps of energy and my blood sugar has been very steady and within range on it (I'm pre diabetic). I started to lose a bit as soon as I found a keto calculator to determine exactly how low my carbs should be, and how high my fat should be.
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    It is a great diet and it's as healthy as any other dieting option available.

Its a great tool for keeping in a calorie deficit and works well within a calorie counting regime or just as intuitive eating.

Millions will find it easy a very sustainable for life in general, that being said, millions won't. Glad you are one of ones finding it suits you are your lifestyle.

I personally found it easy from day one, unlike calorie counting and moderation which I found an absolute ball-ache and definitely not a sustainable dieting model for me.

Different courses for different horses.

More power to your elbow OP.