Just finished Daniel Fast-46 pounds to go! I really could use some motivating friends!!

Options
Dieting is VERY difficult for me! I have had a GREAT jump start but still have SSOO far to goal til I reach my goal weight. Any encouragement or tips would be SSOO appreciated!!!

Replies

• ahoier
    ahoier Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    do you got a gym membership? proud of you.....i didn't have the patience for the daniel fast....even though i knew it would be good for me.....but i did follow some of the criteria, etc....from the fast in my daily life....but....psyical activity is gonna be your best bet....it's what helped boost me into beast mode......103 lbs down (i think) now.....just eating right, watching what i eat, and 1 cheat meal per week.....
  • kezzafreer729
    Options
    Hi, what is the Daniel fast? Congrats on your weight loss so far
  • faith104sb331
    Options
    DSTOOOOOP wrote: »
    Dieting is VERY difficult for me! I have had a GREAT jump start but still have SSOO far to goal til I reach my goal weight. Any encouragement or tips would be SSOO appreciated!!!

• faith104sb331
    Options
    DSTOOOOOP wrote: »
    Hey you have done great. Send me the Daniel fast and I Will do it with you. Good job girl. Start walking, get you a step keeper to keep up with calories burn 4000steps is Two miles. You can do it.