I've been stuck at the same weight for 21 days

Options
I've been watching my calories and exercising 4-5 days a week for 60-90 minutes and lost 30lbs so far. I've steadily lost 2lbs per week except these last 21 days. I've tried mixing up my workout routine and adjusting my calorie intake with no success. I only have 10 more lbs to loose. Any suggestions?

Replies

• queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    When you are close to your goal weight you need to get very accurate with your logging. Do you use a food scale?
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Have you tried low carb?
  • bf1906
    bf1906 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Have you tried having a cheat day once a week? Also are you lifting weights?
  • tbfincher
    tbfincher Posts: 32
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Are you updating your new weight into MFP? As you lose weight, your BMR changes, if you don't account for that you will just hit a maintenance level. For example, if when you started at your current weight, it recommended you eating 1,800 calories a day or so to lose 2 pounds a week, but then you never updated your new weight each week, then it would remain at 1,800 a day. Even though your BMR may have dropped 400 calories after the weight loss.
  • johjeff
    johjeff Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Have a pig-out day, and then completely change your workout routine. By pig-out, I do not mean all the junk food that we try to avoid. Do it with good stuff :smiley: Then, don't just mix up what you already do. Do something totally different! That may jump-start you.
  • booboo8213
    booboo8213 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I agree try to do the cheat day thing I was stuck for like 10 days without losing anymore weight so I did a cheat day n changed my cardio up a little bit n it seemed to help