Motivation is Key

Options
Hi. I just started this a few days ago and I found it motivating just to log in the foods I eat. I guess beacuse of the excitement. I know it is really hard to lose weight the right way and I also know that it's not impossible. If you stick to it you can get there and if you fail the first time, there will be disappointment but don't let it keep you down. Get up and keep moving forward. I need to lose more than 100 lbs and I would love for someone to just be there, encouragement, support etc. Good luck and never doubt what you already know you CAN do.

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    Loving the positive attitude! If you give this 110% you'll get the same back in return!

All the best,
    Adam
  • DalethYin
    Options
    Thank you! That's exactly what I plan to do, give it all I got!
  • slittle80
    slittle80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I love the attitude and encouragement.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    When I started I too got motivated just from logging...it really helped seeing what I was eating and then motivated me to make healthier choices. I'll send you an add for additional motivation - it really helps having others to encourage and receive encouragement from!
  • CoachPriscilla
    Options
    Great positive outlook! You are so right, surrounding yourself with people who will boost you up and support you is so important when you are starting out on a fitness & healthy living journey. Too many people will not be supportive and that is simply because they may be intimdated by your dedication and success. Every positive choice adds up to big changes over time!