3 down 72 more to go!

Options
rosie_t13
rosie_t13 Posts: 2
edited January 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I finally got the courage to weigh myself two weeks ago and I was exactly where I'd feared I would be. I don't know why but I have been in a fog of bingeing for the last year. It seems I just couldn't get enough sugar. As a result I've gained over 20 pounds in a year. I feel ashamed but determined.

About two weeks ago I did a major decluttering in my home and donated a huge pile of clothes that don't fit but that I hoped I'd get back into "one day soon." Well having those clothes gone from my closet where they were a constant reminder of my failure in this area of my life, I feel liberated. With my house clearer of clutter I seem to have inspired my mind to be more clear too so I am facing reality and doing something about my weight... again. Big sigh. I am looking for weight loss buddies too! So add me and we will encourage each other along the way.

Have a great day, everyone!!!

Replies

• CRMDaveUK
    Options
    Good luck and go for it :)
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! That is a good idea to get rid of clothes that don't fit then when we lose the weight we can get all new ones. I am sending you a friend request I need all the support I can get and hopefully I can be supportive to you as well. Good luck to both of us!!!
  • sophomorelove
    sophomorelove Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, I felt exactly the same way!! I held on to my skinny clothes for years without realising how much they were bringing me down. After finally letting go, I can look forward to clothes shopping instead of looking back at what a younger me could wear 10 years ago. I's so happy you did it.