Hello!!!

Options
circae
circae Posts: 17 Member
Hi everyone! While I'm not new to my fitness pal, this is my first time posting, I believe. I've been lurking around the boards for a while now and thought it was time to at least say hi. I'm looking for friends to help keep me motivated and on track.

This is my third time restarting this weight loss journey and I'm determined to make 2015 my year. I've already gotten through a whole month!!! So excited and encouraged by that itself! I walk 6 days a week and do bodyweight exercises 3 days out of those 6. I feel like I've got a good balance on my eating habits finally, no deprivation or starvation. This is the first time in years I actually feel good, both physically and mentally. The weight isn't falling off quickly but I know it took a long time to put it on and will take some time to take it off. So far I'm comfortable with my pace and just happy I'm doing something for myself. As a mother of three girls (14, 4, and 2), I'm on my toes managing the house, my job, and the hubs. I've decided that this is the year of NO EXCUSES!!! So let's keep going and beast it this year!!!