i cant decide on a fitbit

anna_brown_92
anna_brown_92 Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2015 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi everyone! I hope someone can help me. Hopefully people that have experience. And please keep it friendly. I am planning on upgrading from the fitbit one to wither the charge hr or surge. But I have a few dilemmas and i am finding it hard to decide what i want. I go to yoga 3 times a week and started running last summer. I have an eliptical and while my twins are eating their meals i do 10 mins on it. I record my work outs through my phone gps etc. So i guess it seems obvious just to get the surge but is it really worth it? What do people with experience (preferable)say?

Some more specfic question are: how do either one preform during yoga? And running? And elliptical? Really need answers on yoga. So you really need a work out mode for thing like yoga?

Can you share gps workout on facebook?

I guess theres no need to log exercise manually of MFP since you would be doubling your calorie out take that way?

During exercise mode on hr can you see pace, gps if your synced during the workout?

I am not your athlete but i do enjoy a run, and come summer again i will be taking my boys out everyday again. So any input is appreciated. Oh and i already know about heart rate delay.