Hi from scotland :)

Options
hello! I've been using MFP for the past month and really find it's helping me stay on track.. Although the 10k steps is a bit of a challenge. Have put on 25lbs since last March so it was either do something about it or buy some new clothes.. Feeling good about getting healthy! Trying to cut out wine and junk.. But everything in moderation! looking for friends on here so we can support each other and share ideas :)

Replies

• nicnac2108
    nicnac2108 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi from Wales! I'm back this week after a looong time away and lots of weight gained! :s Wine is a toughie I know and I will need to log on daily to stick to my calories. The labrador is about to be stunned senseless when I start joining other half on her walks!! :D
  • emilyrizza853
    Options
    Hi :) I know it's a tough one! - first thing I wanted to do when I come home from work but definitely trying to change habits! Good for you getting back into it. This app's great for logging calories.. Really makes you think about what you're eating. I'm sure your lab will be happy!!
    nicnac2108 wrote: »
    Hi from Wales! I'm back this week after a looong time away and lots of weight gained! :s Wine is a toughie I know and I will need to log on daily to stick to my calories. The labrador is about to be stunned senseless when I start joining other half on her walks!! :D