Tell me how proud of you are of YOU!

Options
I want to know, wat in your recent desire to be healthy has made you proud of YOU.
Maybe it was sticking with a workout routine? Maybe tried a new workout? had a salad today when you normally eat fried foods?
Tried a new food?

Me?
1) I'm proud of the fact that I have a half box of Skinny cow chocolates, 3 servings of WW icecream and a pint of vanillia icecream in my freezer for over a week now and havent touched it. Even hubby noticed it and said he wouldve thought it would be long goen by now (he knows when I can fit it in my macro's, I do.). He was proud of me for choosing healthier options even when I COULD have fit in less healthy options.

2) I'm extremly proud that I WANT to workout ( even a small walk is better than nothing!) than sit around on most days.

So, tell me, what made you proud this week??:bigsmile:

Replies

• retroillusion
    retroillusion Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm proud of YOU too ☺
    I'm proud of myself for sticking to the 30 DS despite not seeing the results I've been wanting. (Currently on Day 16)
    First time I started I quit after Day 7 cause of the same reason but now despite not seeing any results that are motivating me to finish, I still want to finish so I can actually say I've completed something and come out stronger. You never know I might start seeing some results by the end. I'm still proud though that I've pushed through.
  • jemimasmum
    jemimasmum Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I've been stuck at the same weight (up and down the same 3 pounds) for a couple of months. I was losing the plot and patience with a system that was refusing to work for me. But.. I finally did my personal triathlon. Swim 0.3 miles cycle 16miles and run 5miles. Sadly in competition they don't really allow for a coffee and lunch break. Next time I'm going for all in the morning rather than across the day but hey, today i'm chuffed.
    I'm proud that I looked beyond the scales at last!
  • Lawngirl296
    Lawngirl296 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for writing everything down, even when I know I'm going to be disappointed with myself.
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm proud that I've broken though my third plateau. I really hope I can keep going!!
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm proud of YOU too ☺
    I'm proud of myself for sticking to the 30 DS despite not seeing the results I've been wanting. (Currently on Day 16)
    First time I started I quit after Day 7 cause of the same reason but now despite not seeing any results that are motivating me to finish, I still want to finish so I can actually say I've completed something and come out stronger. You never know I might start seeing some results by the end. I'm still proud though that I've pushed through.

You can stick with it! I know you can. I am very much looking forward to hear how you feel at the end. I'm going to be looking for your NSV! :D
  • pittbullgirl
    Options
    I've been stuck at the same weight (up and down the same 3 pounds) for a couple of months. I was losing the plot and patience with a system that was refusing to work for me. But.. I finally did my personal triathlon. Swim 0.3 miles cycle 16miles and run 5miles. Sadly in competition they don't really allow for a coffee and lunch break. Next time I'm going for all in the morning rather than across the day but hey, today i'm chuffed.
    I'm proud that I looked beyond the scales at last!

OMG- that is AMAZZZINNNGGG!!! :flowerforyou: (flowers for the finish line!) I would be super excited if i could do JUST ONE of the activities you did!!!
  • pittbullgirl
    Options
    I'm proud of myself for writing everything down, even when I know I'm going to be disappointed with myself.

Its the best way to be honest with youtself and view it at a mini setback with the next meal being as healthy as you can :)
    Keep it up!
  • pittbullgirl
    Options
    I'm proud that I've broken though my third plateau. I really hope I can keep going!!

WHOHOO:drinker:
  • MrsLMKing
    MrsLMKing Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Wow, it sounds like all of you have been doing really well.

The reason why I am proud of me will probably sound pretty minor to all of you, but I am proud of me because today was my second day of being under my calorie goals and working out. I just joined a gym yesterday, and I worked out for 50 minutes yesterday and 55 today.

This might not sound like much, but it is a lot for someone who NEVER diets or watches what I eat. I really want to get in shape and shed some pounds, and I'm proud of myself that I have actually been doing good for two days. My first goal is to go a whole week without topping my calorie goals and without skipping the gym, and I want to move up to one hour of working out tomorrow.
  • pittbullgirl
    Options
    Wow, it sounds like all of you have been doing really well.

The reason why I am proud of me will probably sound pretty minor to all of you, but I am proud of me because today was my second day of being under my calorie goals and working out. I just joined a gym yesterday, and I worked out for 50 minutes yesterday and 55 today.

This might not sound like much, but it is a lot for someone who NEVER diets or watches what I eat. I really want to get in shape and shed some pounds, and I'm proud of myself that I have actually been doing good for two days. My first goal is to go a whole week without topping my calorie goals and without skipping the gym, and I want to move up to one hour of working out tomorrow.

Thats fantastic!!! Dont go too fast too soon or you'll end up sore and not wanting to go back.
    Great job tho!:drinker: