I've hit a plateau since early December HELP!

I hit a plateau early December and here we are at almost the end of January and nothing is happening. I'm ready to throw the towel in, just so frustrated!

Replies

• brahmergirl
    brahmergirl Posts: 84 Member
    Me too! Just keep going, focus on your goal, adjust your workouts, and you will be on the path again! Keep the faith!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    Can you open your diary? Generally a plateau means there's a discrepancy in your logging.
  • birdstudios
    birdstudios Posts: 25 Member
    Keep on going! Here's what I do when I hit a plataeu:
    1. Check you're logging accurately. Measure & weigh every single thing for 2 weeks & see if it makes a difference. This is the first thing to do when you hit a plateau.
    2. If this doesn't change anything, check you're hitting your macros and possibly adjust (eg try lowering your carbs & upping your protein)
    3. Still nothing? Try a (healthy) carb-heavy, low fat cheat meal to kick your leptin levels up.
  • RhondaFit2014
    RhondaFit2014 Posts: 5 Member
    Go back in your food diary and see if your eating something different that is maybe higher in fat or carbs?!? Change up your workouts. But by no means throw in the towel!!!! Whatever your doing is still better than doing nothing ;)
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Opening diary would help..
    So would telling us current calorie goals, height and what you do for exercise.
    Nice photo of Ride for a cure.. I did one in AB.