I need friends and motivation

Options

Replies

• k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :) I am all for holding each other accountable and helping one another through this process!
  • k4tie82
    k4tie82 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I meant to say anyone can add me! :)
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. I'm on daily and try to always post comments to my pals. I have an open diary so you will see that I don't always eat the healthiest but I post it all. And I will always be in your corner cheering you on. If you just joined welcome and congrats on joining a cool network of supportive folks.
  • lj85g
    lj85g Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! Really trying to get my eating on a healthy track and having friends helps so much!! :smile:
  • Bunarella
    Bunarella Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Me too. Lets go!
  • vatsacr
    Options
    Hello guys. I am an Indian. I was around 257 lbs and so I started with this app and I have been adding calories and exercises since dec 28 and I have reduced to 246 lbs. I would love to get motivated and add new friends.
  • jadeaustin
    Options
    Me too! Need help big time if anyone wants to add me :)
  • stuart160
    stuart160 Posts: 1,628 Member
    Options
    I have a great group of friends and am a daily and prolific poster on profiles. Anyone is free to add me and I'll be happy to add my support to your already outstanding efforts. Just a warning though that I tend to add in snatches of song lyrics, poetry and philosophy that strike me as interesting that day. Oh, and I tend to enjoy joking around on your posts..
  • 88sweetheart88
    Options
    Add me!!
  • patyy_c
    Options
    Hey im new to this app and i dont really know how it works so add me too im good at motivating people and i could use some myself!
  • farmman25
    farmman25 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    It is sad but I don't know really know how to add you. If you do let me know
  • sweetkimrn
    sweetkimrn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Me too! Add me people!
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Sure!
  • dawnstyle2014
    Options
    Add me(-:
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    You all can add me. :smile:
  • LoveLiveLife27
    Options
    Ill add you I'm looking for friends to keep me on track too! :)
  • VinodhGanesh
    Options
    Add me
  • yahya12
    yahya12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me too
  • morchark
    morchark Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New here, gotta get healthy and lower my cholesterol. Have already lost a few pounds and looking forward to another 20lbs gone.
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. 25 looking to lose 30 pounds.