Does anyone else strugglet with this?

Options
2»

Replies

• Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    You are on a great path with eating healthier and exercising. You need to realize you didn't gain weight all of the sudden. Years of eating unhealthy got you there, and it will take patience and commitment to get you where you want to be. 50 lbs is a huge difference, and you now need to just continue your new good habits. Once you are in a new routine and new habits taking the place of older ones, that's the hardest part. Just continue what you're doing. You are doing great and you will notice a difference, just be patient with yourself and love the fact you can do more than you used to. I am trying to tell myself the same thing here. We're on the right track.
  • Xpecta
    Xpecta Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I know all this. Just wish that 50 pounds lighterror felt different than when I was 50 pounds heavier. I know I will get there.
  • Qskim
    Qskim Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Xpecta wrote: »
    That is the plan! I've been on this journey for so long! Pregnancy has always gotten in the way. I've had six (Only three children) And it's just hindering no matter how much you love them!! So basically I made A sweeping declaration that I will NOT be pregnant this year!! Haha

Haha I can relate to that having 5 myself!

Last pregnancy was half way through weight loss! Survived that one but had learnt a lot prior. Knew better, did better..that kinda stuff :)
  • sweetang1980
    sweetang1980 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am my own worst critic. I self talk my self down so bad that I get hard on my self. So mirrors weren't my friend. I would be having a good day feeling good about my self and then I would look in the mirror and feel like hell. So I started posting my start pictures on every mirror I had. Then when I would look in the mirror I would see how far I came. I helped me so much try it. Trust me it is the hate that I sent my self that was self destructive.