Seeking some fun loving fat fighting friends

I didn't gain 20lbs alone and in misery, why should I lose it alone and in misery? Seeking like minded folks that have some weight to lose and want to enjoy losing it almost as much as they enjoyed putting it on. Feel free to friend me. For some reason my app won't seem to let me. Hope to see you around the feeds!!

Replies

• royston_ashby
    royston_ashby Posts: 71 Member
    Feel free to add me. It's always good to share ideas and get motivation from someone else!
  • TracyShing
    TracyShing Posts: 48 Member
    I can't add people :\
    Let me try from my home computer. I usually just use my phone but it's kind of glitchy.
  • fizapirani248
    fizapirani248 Posts: 8 Member
    Not sure how to add people - but I'm trying to figure out how to add you! If you figure it out send me a request! :)
  • wolfruhn
    wolfruhn Posts: 3,025 Member
    Done :)
  • Hi! I couldn't agree more! I started my journey alone - sheddin' for the weddin' with just me and my trainer to keep me committed. But after schlepping to the gym during heavy snow ahead of a blizzard, going down the street to buy sneakers when I realized I forgot them and returning to the gym, I realized this is a lifestyle change and I wanna keep it up. Having friends will help do that. Happy Fat Fighting!