Need more friends

Options
hello, I'm new to this and was wondering if anyone would like to be join me on this Journey

Replies

• atroanirbas
    atroanirbas Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Sure. How r u doing so far?
  • jaderobertson196
    Options
    Not bad thank you, only being on here for a few days, wbu? x
  • Anaperez1204
    Options
    Hi! I too need more friends for support, i need motivation because i keep falling off the wagon :'(
  • jaderobertson196
    Options
    Ill send you a F/R
  • Anaperez1204
    Options
    thanks! Good luck to you both, we can do this!
  • Hipnotika
    Hipnotika Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello, im also new here and need motivation and support, im a SHM with 3 kids ages: 3,1 & 6 week old baby. I need to shed 25 lbs to get back to my pre pregnancy weight so far i have lost 20 lbs but being hispanic and the yummy food we have its extremely difficult specially with mexican pastry. I wanna stick to the program for a healthy journey and wish you guys good luck as well.
  • abigail659
    abigail659 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for new friends on here. I've been on here since June of last year, I still struggle (as we all do) but managed to lose 20lbs. I fell off the wagon over the holidays but getting back on track now.
  • blue_eyedgirl_4u120
    Options
    This isnt my first or second time using this site.. Iv just never stuck to it. Hoping now that i have it on my phone it will be easier and more convenient. Im still trying to figure this out on my phone.
    A little about myself::
    Im a stay at home mom of three little boys. They are 10 yrs old, 5 yrs old and 7 months old. After giving birth to my last son i ended up losing all my baby weight plus 30 lbs of my before pregnancy weight within a week of having him. Iv just now started to put the weight back on and i really dont want that so im forcing myself to get off my butt and get moving.. I need support and lots of it. If i dont have someone cheering me on ill end up quitting.. So if ur the type of person who like to push and encourage your friends to do better please feel free to add me.
  • tonya3580
    tonya3580 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there looking to find more friends. My name is Tonya. I live in Canton,Ohio. I have 3 children. I am on a weightloss journey. I have lost a total of 23 pounds. I started this journey in May of 2014 have been struggling with with it all my life though. I would start a weight loss program or diet than fall off this is the longest and the only one that I have stuck with that I have had results with since I was 15 years old. So please befriend me on this journey for support or idk maybe just to have a new friend. :)