Need ideas!

Options
My husband and I are doing this together (MFP) and we want to start planning for the month what our meals are gonna be. Anyone have a sample calendar of your mealsincluding snacks you planned out that you'd like to share? We have 2 kids 6 year old and 11 months so easy meals is best for us but would love any ideas!

Replies

• Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Eatinwell.com has some great kid-friendly meal ideas. I go there whenever I am stuck in a rut and looking for new ideas. My kids liked the sloppy joes and 3 bean chili. There is also a great recipe for baked chicken tenders.
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    What have you been eating up until now?
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    thank you! I will definitely take a look at the site! :)
    Lizzy622 wrote: »
    Eatinwell.com has some great kid-friendly meal ideas. I go there whenever I am stuck in a rut and looking for new ideas. My kids liked the sloppy joes and 3 bean chili. There is also a great recipe for baked chicken tenders.

• leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    We are just now starting myfitnesspal again but we honestly have just been eating out majority of the time or we make taco meat with hamburger meat. We love mexican foods! But will eat anything really. Just need to get some healthy ideas of what to make at home.
    What have you been eating up until now?

• samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    we make our own tomato sauce base (just stick load of tomatoes in a pan on low heat for about 30 mins, then I add onions some herbs, and basically any veg we have that needs using up. We make a big batch and then freeze. We use this as base for spag bol, and chilli, and a spicy sausage casserole (stick tomato sauce mix in slow cooker with tin of mixed beans, some tabasco and the sausages and leave on low all day).
    Fish pie is another favourite with the family.