What are some of your FAVORITE meals?

Options
I'm still learning the good and bad combos, the energy boosters and the meals that get you full easily.

Tell me some of your favorite meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Replies

• Cherimoose
    Cherimoose Posts: 5,210 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Meals that fill people up and give sustained energy tend to have a good ratio of protein, carbs, fat, and fiber. Try keeping protein & fat between 15-35% of calories, and carbs between 25 and 60%, depending on your tastes. Those are my favorite meals. :)
  • sharriso371
    sharriso371 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My all-time favorite for any meal is here: http://freecoconutrecipes.com/gluten-free-spinach-souffle/ I use 1T of butter/coconut oil instead of the the 3T it calls for. I can bake a pan and get a good few meals out of it. Also, fairly cheap (considering I can squeeze 3-4 meals out of it).

I also lean on the 4oz packs of smoked salmon (served with vegetables and a wee spoonful of creme fraiche) as a dinner. More expensive than the above, but I'm a sucker for salmon.
  • lennonluvr
    lennonluvr Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You know I love a good salmon dinner. I take 6 oz of salmon skinned, put it in a Corning Wear dish. Add 1T of olive oil, 1/2 cup of chicken stock, and 1/2 cup white wine for cooking and bake at 325 for 20 minutes. It comes out well. I pair this with a veggie.