MFP is logging me out when I track my food and exercise

Options
rosebette
rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
I have been trying to log my food and exercise calories today, and MFP is logging me out and making be reenter my user name and password every time I try to record a food or exercise entry. I tried to post this under technical issues, but there's no "Create" button on that forum to add a new entry. Has this been happening to anyone else today?

Replies

• _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm getting logged out at random times...but I can click the back button and it goes back to the page showing that I'm signed in.
  • rosebette
    rosebette Posts: 1,659 Member
    Options
    I've done that, too, but it completely erases all my entries.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Yeah... it did that to me when I was writing a PM last night and just now while writing on my news feed. Clicking the back button didn't help, everything was blank. :sad: I wonder what gives... :grumble:
  • shadowloss
    shadowloss Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I had a similar problem on Tuesday when trying to write on my personal blog. It was rather lengthy and I wrote it twice, only to have it reject with an error message? At first I thought I might have exceed the limit, but sounds like there are some technical glitches?
  • runeatrunlive
    runeatrunlive Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yeah mine is doing this tonight too! Have given up logging food and will just try to do it on the app later.
  • macacorn
    macacorn Posts: 1
    Options
    Anyone know how to fix this problem? I haven't been able to track my calories with MFP for months due to it logging me out everytime, so I switched calorie counters, but I like MFP better and want to use it.
  • butbygrace206
    butbygrace206 Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Mine too. However I noticed I had an update that needed to be loaded.. Did so, now no issues.