Just started my diet

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Cathy McKinley & I just started my diet on Jan. 26, 2015. I want to lose the weight & keep it off.

Replies

• MissPrittyKitty
    MissPrittyKitty Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do eeeeet!!!
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Then get the word "Diet" out of your vocabulary. You are not on a diet , you are permanently changing the way you view food and it purpose. If you are "On a diet" you will fail to keep it off, this is a lifelong commitment. That being said, Welcome and good luck!!
  • greek_italy13
    greek_italy13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Best of luck!!!
  • ColleenZ101
    Options
    Welcome!
  • steffrobo2
    Options
    Then get the word "Diet" out of your vocabulary. You are not on a diet , you are permanently changing the way you view food and it purpose. If you are "On a diet" you will fail to keep it off, this is a lifelong commitment. That being said, Welcome and good luck!!

I totally agree. Diet is a temporary state of changing eating habits to drop weight. I have always failed using that word diet.

I am now re educating the way I think of food and my health. I was dragging myself down with junk food.

A box of Jaffa cakes or Jammie dodgers apparently was not a meal ha ha. I now see why since I have totally changed my thoughts and respect my health and body.

This app will help you get where ever you want to go with your weight, shape and health.

Good luck ☺
  • catmckinley
    Options
    Thank you everyone.