Hello, I need to lose 177 lbs

Options
Yes I do and I know it's a lot and will take some time. I'm making small goals. I just came over from another site that I had belonged to for years for calorie counting with no success. This site so far has me set more reasonable goals and I'm liking it.

My name is Karen. Anyone needing to lose a substantial amount of weight please friend me :) or anyone else who wants to follow me tee hee (no stalkers) LOL

Replies

• juditdell
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, Karen.
    It's a wonderful site, that helped me change my life.
    Lots of great people and help!
    As you said, start with small goals first. You will not believe how much the small victories will motivate you:)
  • Femmigirlz
    Femmigirlz Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Juditdell, thanks :)
  • Ann_Marie_76
    Ann_Marie_76 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I've been here for a few years. I've met some great people and learned so much about what does and doesn't work for me with dieting. Feel free to add me. I enjoy motivating and helping others. Good luck with your journey. One day at a time, one pound at a time. You can do this.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Yes I do and I know it's a lot and will take some time. I'm making small goals. I just came over from another site that I had belonged to for years for calorie counting with no success. This site so far has me set more reasonable goals and I'm liking it.

My name is Karen. Anyone needing to lose a substantial amount of weight please friend me :) or anyone else who wants to follow me tee hee (no stalkers) LOL

Hi Karen. I'm sorry you used another calorie counting site for so long without losing weight. That seems almost impossible to me! MFP definitely is working for me.

55835802.png

• Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Welcome I understand your struggle. I have lost 106 lbs with still 144 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • purplekat
    purplekat Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me I'll help motivate u. ^.^ I'm new to this also. I'm so looking to loose 60 lbs ^.^
  • Femmigirlz
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Super Bowl snacks didn't go so well, over ate and today isn't looking good either. I lost 7 lbs my first week on here and need to get back on track.

Thanks for all the friend's requests. I'm looking forward to a new life and motivation.
  • jenniferelizabethwiseman
    Options
    I am new here and need to lose 142 pounds, and know I will need support too. Please feel free to add me as a friend!
  • DuneSeaNomad
    DuneSeaNomad Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I have been here for almost 30 days and have 194 pounds to lose, so would love to connect with you all! Best of luck in your goals, and we can make our final goal!
  • BiboPineNut
    BiboPineNut Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I also have a substantial amount to lose. Feel free to add me
  • katesdu1
    Options
    Good luck! You can do it! You've got the right attitude. You will succeed!!!
  • Femmigirlz
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Adding you folks and Kate thanks for the sweet comment. :)