Hello All

Options
I am new here, just started using mfp about a week ago. I am loving using it so far.
I am happily married to my hubby Kevin. We have been married almost 14 years. We have 3 cats and we collect Vintage Christmas decorations and ornaments.

I started mfp because I am working with a nutritionist to lose the excess weight I am carrying. When I started working with her, I weighed 273 pounds and am 5'5". That is a lot of weight to be carrying around. I cannot exercise due to a hip injury, so we are controlling my diet. I am also working with a Pilates Rehab instructor to stop the pain in the hip so I can work out again.

I am down 10 pounds in about a month. I stopped drinking pop/soda of any kind and am focusing on drinking lots and lots of water, unsweetened ice tea, and hot tea.
I am looking for good recipes and ideas that are easy. I refuse to eat or drink anything with artificial sweeteners in it, and I do not really care for pre-made meals (the freezer section type stuff). I want to make as much as possible at home. This way I know what is going into my food.

Looking for suggestions and supportive friends. :smiley: