Do you have a weightloss buddy?

Options
2»

Replies

• Jagerin
    Jagerin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I write about my weightloss and what not for my friends and family. I also give them information about the things I'm eating and how I prepare it. I show them pictures that I take on my walks. I share my pounds loss successes.

But they have no say in any of it. I don't ask for their advice. I don't want them involved in it. I don't want them putting their noses in my business. I'm a very isolated person. I find company to be intrusive.

Not saying that my way is for everyone, but only because it extends to every aspect of my life (I'm a very self reliant and self sufficient person). I don't mind chatting and sharing stories and what not...but no opinions need be passed.

If people want a buddy, then they should have a buddy. If they don't, then they don't.
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    I have had them before in the past, but they didn't last very long. A gym buddy would last for a few weeks then I would start getting stood up at the gym. My best friend was really interested in MFP and was asking me how to use it but the furthest she got was downloading the app. It's just easier to keep plugging along by myself.