I've already hit my goals, but I'm ready to go above and beyond them to get shredded!

Options

Replies

• ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    nice transformation!

I think you would benefit from a bulk + heavy lifting program. Say .5 pound per week gain and a lifting program with progressive overload built into it. Something like say 5x5 or strong lifts..

good luck and awesome progress!
  • iwillsucceed0444
    iwillsucceed0444 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Wow, omg you look so good! Congrats, you definitely deserve it! And good luck with the progress! :)
  • Monamit
    Monamit Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A big high five for your transformation :smile: Mind sharing the numbers ? how and what have u been doing ? How long did it take you to get to this ?
  • 10ecmuscle
    10ecmuscle Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Omg!! Seriously mouth just hit floor. Incredible sexy! Great job and you should walk the street proud you did everything bit of the changes yourself. I would send a friend request but I don't want to come over as a stalker, even if I keep checking this page numerous times a day lol. Great job! Keep it up.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Start Wendler's and lift heavy. You look great!
  • sycokid666
    sycokid666 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me too , I want to get into the 5% range of body fat I know it will be tuff but I'm up for the challenge .. Good luck and you can do this !!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!