Who is Tom?

Options
Burt_Huttz
Burt_Huttz Posts: 1,612 Member
Hello Fitnesspal,

I have reading many post on the forum, where the women complain about Tom. They say he makes them gain weights.

I am not trust this man as it seems many, many women have been to him.

Is the same Tom from Myspaces? If he make you gain weights, why do you keep courting with him?

Burt

Replies

• 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Tom_8ce768_1217122.jpg
  • dcresider
    dcresider Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    It's our monthly friend (time of month).
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    MySpace who?
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I increase all my major lifts 5-10 pounds each months with Tom. He's basically master at helping me make mad gains, yo.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Feeder fetishes are fine as long as they're consensual. NO NEED TO BE SEX-NEGATIVE.
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    I increase all my major lifts 5-10 pounds each months with Tom. He's basically master at helping me make mad gains, yo.

OH! Personal training coach!
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    I hear he's the frontman for this band...

aunt-flo.jpg?w=640&h=640
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    dcresider wrote: »

I understood from the gymansium that personal training is for each week, or sometimes two times each week. One time for every month it sounds not enough.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    If all goes well, Tom and I will be breaking up for good next week. I'm tired of his controlling ways and his propensity to inflict pain! Goodbye, Tom. We are never, ever getting back together.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    dcresider wrote: »
    That doesn't sound like a very good friend
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_n0as3jOwR21r6qj2j.gif

• Burt_Huttz
    Options
    _Tink_ wrote: »
    If all goes well, Tom and I will be breaking up for good next week. I'm tired of his controlling ways and his propensity to inflict pain! Goodbye, Tom. We are never, ever getting back together.

This is good for you! Woman today do not need to be hurt for love.
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    I think all the women that depend upon Tom who only hurt them, should break up with Tom. From what I read, Bob treats his women much better.
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Stoshew71 wrote: »
    I think all the women that depend upon Tom who only hurt them, should break up with Tom. From what I read, Bob treats his women much better.

This is true, but Bob is really just a boytoy. He's totally not relationship material.
  • Burt_Huttz
    Options
    How can just one man know so many women in this way. it is a mystery. I must find him.
  • glitterrain70
    glitterrain70 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Burt_Huttz wrote: »
    How can just one man know so many women in this way. it is a mystery. I must find him.

Trust me you don't want to find him. He's NO fun at all! lol You will never be able to find Tom or Aunt Flo. ;)