Anyone else training for a half marathon?

Options
Hello :)

I am a college student in Montana. I am eating healthy as well as just started training for a half marathon in July. I would like to lose about 25 pounds at about an lb a week. I am looking for friends and fellow runners to keep me motivated and I shall return the favor. :) lets do this together!

Friend me!

Replies

• getfitrenee22
    Options
    i'll be running a half in september! and getting married/honeymooning this spring! friend me!
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    harat101 wrote: »
    Hello :)

I am a college student in Montana. I am eating healthy as well as just started training for a half marathon in July. I would like to lose about 25 pounds at about an lb a week. I am looking for friends and fellow runners to keep me motivated and I shall return the favor. :) lets do this together!

Friend me!
    i'll be running a half in september! and getting married/honeymooning this spring! friend me!

Hi to you both. I am training for a half on June 21. I am following the Asics runn app and am about to finish the pre conditioning training.
    good luck to you both, L

• rimfree
    rimfree Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am running my half at the end of May! We sound very similar. Add me if you like! :)