Teeny NSV

Options
So this might seem absurd but for me it was huge!
I've been so shy for so long, even with my husband even though we are both on this journey to lose weight together. I would always exercise in another room or when he was out, just so he couldn't watch. But so far this week, each and every day he has been in the room and even watched me and I didn't once freak out or stop! I'm rather proud of myself now that I'm really getting somewhere and I know I'm on the right track.

Replies

• megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV!! I'm still (and always have been) in the stage where I cant workout in front of anyone! Not even my best friend whom I used to workout out with all the time! Cant wait to get out of that though!
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Gaining confidence is a GREAT NSV! Congrats :)
  • samthepanda
    samthepanda Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Well done! That's fab.
  • MissJay75
    MissJay75 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    It took me a while before I would let my hubby be in the same room with me when I worked out. Then I got a little stronger and didn't feel quite so awkward. For whatever weird reason he thinks I'm sexy when I'm working out. Which although I don't understand it, I find it super encouraging.
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Very well done lass :-)
  • bambi2578
    bambi2578 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm still weirded out when my fiance is home and I need to work out. (We live in a "studio" of sorts. The only room to work out is like 3 feet from the bed. I tell him not to look, but he sneaks glances occasionally. Always when I'm doing the silliest moves....

Well done :D
  • ProjectEm
    ProjectEm Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Nice! It took me some time, too. Now I've got both my husband and son cheering for me. "Goo' job, Mama!"
  • Agirard25
    Agirard25 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I fit in my pants that didn't fit me a month ago today--that was my NSV!
  • DiminutiveDame
    DiminutiveDame Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys ^^. All great victory's and accomplishments; it's a great feeling!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!