Lost 10KGS! gained it all back...and now trying again for the second time! please read:

Options
Hello! back when I was 18 years old I managed to lose 10kgs and I was almost at my goal weight of 57 (I got to 59kgs from 69.8kgs).

Now I'm at 67.7 due to depression and anxiety, (which I'm trying, and fighting hard to get rid of) life's a biach :(.

Anyways! it has been a very long time since I dieted and exercised so I have forgotten how to do this.

I wanted to know if what I'm eating is okay to lose weight.. I remember when I went down to 59kgs I wouldn't eat over 1200 but I'm finding it quite difficult nowadays... since for the last year I have been emotional eating my life away.

If anyone's able to check my diary? give any advice or tips?
I have tried to log everything as best as I can, but I don't have a scale at home.

and for the subway part..I have it without cheese, no salt, no sauces (apart from the occasional honey mustard).

I also wanted to know if 1300cals would be okay to lose weight like I did before.
Last time it took me 2-3months to drop the weight plus regular exercise which I have also commenced.

and thanks for reading!!
TIA!!!!

Replies

• Carolfp
    Carolfp Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    also for some reason my diary looks all messed up, but tried adding 6 meals a day :)
  • jazzy550
    jazzy550 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    For some reason I can't view other peoples diaries or profiles. I read somewhere else that said, if you are on the tablet it might be difficult to view other peoples profiles. That sucks because I really like to check out your diet plan and try to assist you..
  • Carolfp
    Carolfp Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    jazzy550 wrote: »
    For some reason I can't view other peoples diaries or profiles. I read somewhere else that said, if you are on the tablet it might be difficult to view other peoples profiles. That sucks because I really like to check out your diet plan and try to assist you..
    hopefully when you are free next time you can check it out! thank you for your time jazz :)
  • illyich
    illyich Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Carolfp wrote: »
    I also wanted to know if 1300cals would be okay to lose weight like I did before.
    Last time it took me 2-3months to drop the weight plus regular exercise which I have also commenced.

Your daily calorie goal is based on a lot of factors. Did you just start logging everything again, or did you update your age/weight/activity level and get a new daily goal? That would be my first suggestion.

Also, if you are finding that you overeat, ditch tracking sugar and start tracking fiber. Your sugar is set super low and I'd worry about obsessing over that. Fiber will help to keep you fuller, longer, and will help with overeating. Also, eat slower.

Do you have time to plan and log your meals in advance? That helps a lot of people, they know exactly what will be going on food-wise, and it's easier to say 'no' when someone at work tries to shove a brownie up your nose because it's not in your budget.

Hopefully these suggestions help. Feel free to add me and/or message me, my diary is also an open book.