First Sign of Progress

Options
noranda82
noranda82 Posts: 23 Member
Today I had my first real sign of progress after 6 weeks of eating better and exercising. I've lost roughly 15 lbs (from 213lbs) but although I don't feel quite as heavy, I haven't really been able to definitively say that I look like I've lost weight.

Today I did a 5K walk, my second ever. My first was almost a month ago. I had photos taken of me (the only body photos since I've begun) and only from looking at my before and after can I actually see a difference. This gives me tremendous motivation to continue.

Although this is a very minute success story and I hope to have a much more impressive one in quite a few more months, I was proud of it none-the-less. :)

107vnti.png

Replies

• courtneyknudsen2
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the good work.
  • adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Wow I can really see a difference! (especially in your waist). Congrats on your second 5K walk!
  • noranda82
    noranda82 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • momwantsbodyback
    momwantsbodyback Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    That is a GREAT progress! 15 pounds is huge and you can definitely see a big difference! Awesome job! :)
  • Onestep43
    Onestep43 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great Job. I'm just starting and I hope I can have the same experience.
  • stu1102
    stu1102 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I can see a big difference
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!