It's time. PLEASE READ

Options
Hello, my name is stephanie. I have tried to use this app before but I failed to stick with it. I just forget to put in my food intake, but this year I really want to loose weight I hit 300lbs which is SO BAD! I can't let my self get any bigger because of my health. Let me tell you a little bit about my health, when I was 15 years old I had a stroke and was diagnosed with Chronic Kidney Faliure. I was in a coma for two month, my heart stopped well pretty much everything you could imagine happened to me. After all that craziness I was on dialysis for 2 years and thank god I got my kidney transplant 4 years ago, but if I don't loose weight I am risking my life very much. I must keep this kidney because I don't want to go back to dialysis it's a horrible thing to be on. So that's a little bit of my health, so I am here looking for someone to help me, motivate me when I am to stupid and pick the wrong stuff. Maybe a texting buddie, so please let me know if you're up for it. Thank you :)

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    Hello Stephanie ...I am Megan ...welcome to an awesome site .....I would love to motivate/support you ...Feel free to add me ...Wishing you much success :)
  • teresaryan67
    teresaryan67 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    You can do it!! Feel free to add me too!!!