Lesson learned

Options
As I layed in bed wide awake at 1am I debated on getting up and going to the gym at 5am before work knowing that I tend to eat more junk when I am tired. Ultimately I woke up at 4:45am and went to the gym, I was feeling pretty pumped and proud of myself for going. Well now here I am 18hrs later writing about how I went 1,333 calories OVER today!!!! To make matters worse it was all junk. I try to be mindful of why I am overeating and for me today it was a combination of 2 things, #1 I was exhausted today and I should've let myself get that extra hour of sleep instead of going to the gym, #2 I am anxious about a big out of state move we are planning and I am still working on coping mechanisms for my anxiety. Anyway I am writing this for anyone who is or has been in my boat (and for myself); don't give up on reaching your goals. We are going to have bad days, days where you can hardly breathe because you ate so much but every morning starts a new day and we will continue to learn and grow throughout our journeys.
-Believe in yourself ALWAYS!!! Amy

Replies

• jm216
    jm216 Posts: 3,807 Member
    Options
    Each day is a new day...a clean slate...a fresh start. We've all been there. :smile:
  • ludazatobom
    ludazatobom Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    As long as you're working for it and trying then you didn't give up. Its all about getting up from the fall