Determination and Effort Can Take You Far! 40+ lbs gone with pics!

Options
1235»

Replies

• tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    You can help people that unfortunately. Believe. Its impossible through. Your jouney others will follow! ! Keep on doing what you are the task is one that can never be put on hold...
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Your story is similar to mine except I kept eating and being lazy after graduation. last month I weighted in 197lbs and last week I was 189.6lbs. I decided too that being lazy didn't get me anywhere. I am now a youth leader and GOTR coach which keep me going! My goal weight is about 160. Hopefully I will be there in 6months! Thanks for sharing!
  • tjcuts339
    tjcuts339 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    tmove2015 wrote: »
    Your story is similar to mine except I kept eating and being lazy after graduation. last month I weighted in 197lbs and last week I was 189.6lbs. I decided too that being lazy didn't get me anywhere. I am now a youth leader and GOTR coach which keep me going! My goal weight is about 160. Hopefully I will be there in 6months! Thanks for sharing!

Great job!!
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! you look fantastic!!!
  • Pastela
    Pastela Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    tmove2015 wrote: »
    Wow, you're doing great! Sounds like you're on track to reach your goal. Awesome work! :)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!