tryin hard to gain weight

Options
M allergic to gluten and hence cnt hv most of the food items available. Hv been tryin to gain weight for a long tym but cnt. Cn nyone hlp me wd d easy n hlpful ways to gain weight.

Replies

• amandarunning
    amandarunning Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Is there a malfunction on your keyboard?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Is there a malfunction on your keyboard?

:laugh:
  • aylajane
    aylajane Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    Apparently only with the vowels though?
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Rice and beans are in expensive and do not contain gluten. Fruit, meat, eggs, dairy, etc. There are lots of options of food to help you bulk that don't contain gluten.
  • richhavi87
    Options
    No, its not about the keyboard malfunction. I type it that way. Well next time I ll make sure to write the words completely.
  • spookyface
    spookyface Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    eat ice cream if you can
  • richhavi87
    Options
    The thing is I am not very fond of sweets, neither do I have non veg often. Due to work i have to stay alone and I don't know how to cook. My Tiffin usually has seasonal vegs and rice. I also don't have much physical activity to do.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    It will be difficult to eat enough volume of food to gain weight eating mostly vegetables. Are you vegetarian?

The easiest way for you to gain weight will be to up your fat intake. Cook your vegetables in oil/butter, eat cheese and milk (mm, au gratin potatoes), eat more high calorie veggies such as potatoes, avocado, corn, etc.

If you aren't a vegetarian, eat more meat. Don't necessarily go for the lean meats. Sub in steak, beef, etc into your meals. Go for the higher fat ground beef blends.