what brand of protein is the best?!

Options
I want to order some protein and I am not sure what brand is the best. I cant spend a ton of money on it but i hear its a great choice since i want to continue to gain. esp with working out.

Replies

• kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Protein World is really good. I've tried a few different ones, and that's definitely my favourite ... the banana and strawberry I'd say are the nicest, but the chocolate isn't bad too! Maxi muscle is also good, but tastes quite processed I think.
  • ashbaby2390
    Options
    do you know anyone that has tried the 'gain fast 310' brand ?
    it seems to be a decent price....not sure if it is any good though. i wanted the whey brand but its a little pricey.
  • kalamitykate83
    kalamitykate83 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    No I haven't heard of that one.
  • sazzyb_
    sazzyb_ Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Matrix nutrition, particularly the anabolic gold, is the best protein in my opinion. You get more kg for your money, the protein % is very high and it tastes delicious! I go for chocolate mint :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
  • Walter__
    Walter__ Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Check out Slickdeals.net if you're looking for good prices. Protein powder deals pop up on a semiregular basis.

Just keep in mind..it probably works best if you don't have a brand preference or don't immediately need the protein simply because there's no telling when a deal might pop up or for what brand. Could be Syntha-6, Optimum Nutrition, Dymatize, or some lesser known brands. You never know what deals might pop up.

A few months ago I was able to get 10lbs of protein powder for less than $90. That was pretty sweet.

• ashbaby2390
    Options
    sazzyb_ wrote: »
    Matrix nutrition, particularly the anabolic gold, is the best protein in my opinion. You get more kg for your money, the protein % is very high and it tastes delicious! I go for chocolate mint :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
    thanks girl! ill check it out :)

walterc7 wrote: »
    Check out Slickdeals.net if you're looking for good prices. Protein powder deals pop up on a semiregular basis.

Just keep in mind..it probably works best if you don't have a brand preference or don't immediately need the protein simply because there's no telling when a deal might pop up or for what brand. Could be Syntha-6, Optimum Nutrition, Dymatize, or some lesser known brands. You never know what deals might pop up.

A few months ago I was able to get 10lbs of protein powder for less than $90. That was pretty sweet.

gonna check this out as well, im completely open to options!!!