..Thrill Ride

Options
Cp731
Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
Its that time of year. Amusement parks Ppl. :tongue:

I can not wait to hit some this summer.
Roller Coasters are my All Time Fav.

What are some of your favorite rides and why?
Or fav Parks and why?

rollercoaster.gif

Replies

• 2stepscloser
    2stepscloser Posts: 2,900 Member
    Options
    I LOVE roller coasters and will ride them all. Favorite would be islands of Adventure in Orlando. One day, I will make it to Cedar Point.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    0l7hrqshhb7f392ib2ymgn9t89laedgr5ama.gif
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Love roller coasters but just looking at that gif made me wanna vom. I usually just take dramamine and deal though. I like The Hulk in Islands of Adventure. And also Dueling Dragons which is now some other ride in WWOHP.
  • Cp731
    Options
    Love roller coasters but just looking at that gif made me wanna vom. I usually just take dramamine and deal though. I like The Hulk in Islands of Adventure. And also Dueling Dragons which is now some other ride in WWOHP.

Oooow! The feeling in my stomach is amazing. I go on an empty stomach. That's key.
    The scariest I ever went on was The Grizzly.

http://youtu.be/Dq8GPUOVmGc~ The Grizzly.. Insane
  • nave002
    nave002 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Ugh! Can't even think of gettin' on one..... It would totally be the death of me :sad:
  • craigmandu
    craigmandu Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    I love me some coasters....I've been to ALOT of the parks. I can't say that I have a favorite....my favorite as a child was "The Beast" in Kings Island, OH (Cincinnati)....

I have a hell of a time getting my wife or youngest son to go on them though...my older boys will rock it with me...so much fun!
  • Silver_Star
    Silver_Star Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    Im like this on rollercoasters...however. i just cant get enough.

funny-hilarious-kid-child-pics-146.jpg?w=500
  • Cp731
    Options
    So, None of my friends are brave enough to ride them.
    I usually choose a stranger in line that has several friends with them and an empty seat.
    Which is fine, because I end up hanging with them to ride the rest of the rides.

So do any of you ride alone if you cant get your family or friends to ride?
  • Cp731
    Options
    Bump
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I grew up near Cedar Point. I love The Raptor, The Maverick, MaxAir and I will always love The Magnum XL.
  • harleydall76
    harleydall76 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I haven't been to an amusement park in YEARS, just local stuff. At those fairs, I love the Tilt-A-Whirl, Scrambler. Back when Six Flags New England was Riverside Park, I loved the Thunderbolt and Music Express (not sure they are still there since the change over).
  • Cp731
    Options
    I haven't been to an amusement park in YEARS, just local stuff. At those fairs, I love the Tilt-A-Whirl, Scrambler. Back when Six Flags New England was Riverside Park, I loved the Thunderbolt and Music Express (not sure they are still there since the change over).

Im going there the 8th. My Kid wants to meet Spongebob