I'm new to this and just want to get healthy and have energy!

Options
Hi my name is stef, I'm elated fitness pal exists! For years I've been struggling to be healthy and I've made some dramatic changes in my life - inc. quitting smoking 7 months ago. But with soo much information that contradicts each other I don't know what I'm meant to eat to just be healthy and feel good! I've suffered with low energy, low blood pressure, chronic migraine's, depression, anxiety, sleep problems and binge eating for years! I used to be aneorexic and starve myself a swell and used to care about weight but when you feel like *kitten*, day in day out- frankly who the hell cares! I just wang energy so I can start achieving things and life a full happy life!

Replies

• malkymacphee50
    Options
    :o
  • alicejordan0316
    alicejordan0316 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Before you get started I recommend getting a physical with your Dr. :-) I found that I had vitamin deficiencies. It can really help with energy to help get you started. I like to check the nutritional status in MFP to help me stayed mindful that what I eat is nutritional. It's a ray way to start. Best wishes as you continue your journey to a healthier you! May God bless you on it!
  • stef_cashion
    Options
    Thank you! May God bless you too! Yeh blood tests and stuff really freak me out! I have major phobia!! I was thinking of seeing a nutritionist to avoid the needles...