Locker room

Options
scribb
scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
What have people seen in lock rooms that made them do a double take and maybe say WTH?

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Lady drawing on herself with a red marker around her boobs while her bra was off and then putting lotion on it, leaving red blurry streaks on her that looked like her skin was irritated. The lotion I get, but can someone tell me why the marker...?? She then proceeded to put her bra on and looked in the mirror to check the "masterpiece"...????
  • Oops_Myhaloslipped
    Oops_Myhaloslipped Posts: 3,892 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Sinistrous wrote: »
    Lady drawing on herself with a red marker around her boobs while her bra was off and then putting lotion on it, leaving red blurry streaks on her that looked like her skin was irritated. The lotion I get, but can someone tell me why the marker...?? She then proceeded to put her bra on and looked in the mirror to check the "masterpiece"...????

Umm, WTF??
    I think the strangest thing that happened in a locker room was when I walked in on this woman, no bra, no top, sniffing her pits, then asked me if her pits stank.
  • Hardenton
    Hardenton Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Guys who rub lotion on their legs and entire body or use baby powder as deodorant
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I watched a guy use the hand dryer to dry his body